Why Dominican Republic?
With the Caribbean’s most advanced transportation system, the largest offer of beachfront and city rooms and venues, a rich landscape begging for outdoor activities, an electric cultural scene, and a climate as warm as its people: the Dominican Republic is the ideal working playground.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- It’s the best-connected Caribbean destination, boasting eight (8) international airports at key points around the country, receiving hundreds of flights originating worldwide.
- Entry regulations are simple–most visitors just need a 30-day tourist card, included in the purchased airfare, plus a passport with a minimum validity of the duration of their stay to enter the country. Learn more about entry requirements here.
- Numerous hotel chains and resorts meet international quality standards, and offer an inventory of over 80,000 hotel rooms–the highest in the Caribbean region.
- Modern convention centers and meeting rooms are suitable for large, medium, and small events, and come equipped with the latest technology, and specialized staff.
- The DR is home to several internationally certified Destination Management Companies (DMC) with local knowledge and experience in planning personalized, memorable professional programs.
- All resort areas and cities employ multilingual staff able to assist your attendees, with services in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, and Russian, among other languages.
- The DR’s climate is envied for its constant, year-round sunny climate; average temperatures hover between 25°C and 31°C (78°F to 88°F).
- The incredible range of scenery and topography results in a wide choice of attractions, from beaches and modern cities to mountains and colonial towns. These are all interconnected by vast, modern highways which also link the DR’s major destinations.
- There’s a rich cultural offering, from gastronomy to history, music, and arts and crafts, among other elements unique to the Dominican experience.
- Last but not least, the warmth, hospitality, and vibrancy of Dominican people, which often brings visitors back to the DR.